- Reduces Recurrence in Infection-Prone Individuals
- Adjuvant to Anti-Infective Therapy
- Resistance to Antibiotic Therapy
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections, allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone and joint infections and urinary tract infections
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions
- To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- As an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- Resistance to antibiotic therapy
Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi)
Licorice (Yashtimadhu) in vitro
Indian Bdellium (Guggulu)
Directions for use:
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
Available as tablets or as a syrup.
Septilin is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
What's in the box
1 x Himalaya Septilin (Caps) - 100's (Exp: 30 June 23)