- Supports lactation in new mothers
- Helps overcome fatigue
- Supports and rejuvenates the body post-delivery.
- Restoring hormonal balance in women
Himalaya Women's Wellness 60's (Exp: 30 Nov 22)
What It Does:
- A prized herb in Ayurveda used for thousands of years as a female reproductive tonic.
- Supports lactation in new mothers by improving prolactin hormone levels, ensuring optimum breastfeeding.
- Helps overcome fatigue, promotes physical and mental health, and supports and rejuvenates the body post-delivery.
- The phytoestrogens help in restoring hormonal balance in women who have fluctuating hormonal levels due to menstruation and menopause, alleviating pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms.
- A post-delivery supplement.
- Low breast milk production.
Each tablet contains:() root extract - 250 mg
What's in the box
1 x Himalaya Women's Wellness 60's (Exp: 30 Nov 22)